Constructed in the same years as Boyd’s Walsh st (c.1958) is the home of huge street presence yet historical mystery. Could it be the work of an builder with more then a passing interest in the progressive trends of late 1950s architecture? The solid brickwork, soaring windows, gorgeous copper fireplace, tonal pop kitchen all point to such, as does the fact that it has never gone to market but rather stayed lovingly maintained and unchanged for over 60 years. Who is behind it? At this moment of writing, with an unknown past and a very uncertain future, the only surety is that it will have us pondering for days.